We provide appointments for NHS and private customers to see our orthotist for assessment and fitting of orthotic devices. Appointments are upto 20 minutes. Additional appointment intervals can be provided according to individual customer requirements.
We are orthotic service providers for the NHS East Riding of Yorkshire CCG. Please ask your doctor or GP practice if you qualify for this service. This service is provided by the CCG and is therefore offered to you free of charge.
If you do not qualify and/or would like an appointment you may book as a private customer.
Private customer are expected to pay for appointments and products. Appointments start at £40+VAT. For further information about prices and products offered, please contact us.
We offer a wide range of orthotic devices and keep a large range in stock. We make and supply traditional devices such as trusses, hernia supports, BK irons and calipers.
We also supply soft and hard orthotic products for all areas of the body from head to toe including bespoke orthopaedic shoes and insoles. If we don’t make it or have it in stock, we aim to provide this to our customers as soon as possible.
Our products include:
- Own brand soft product orthotic appliances for all areas of the body including neck, shoulder, arm, hand, back, maternity, pelvis, hip, knee and lower limb orthoses
- All custom and own brand products labelled as Made in GB.
- Custom Insoles, AFO`s, KAFO`s BK irons and other limb orthoses
- Custom spring and elastic hernia trusses (we are the only UK manufacturer of traditional spring trusses!)
- Custom helmets and other special custom orthoses
- Carefully selected high quality stock orthoses to complement our portfolio from trusted brands including Maramed, Leeder, Sky Medical and other leading suppliers.